Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
4 - SuperValu Fresh Chicken Fillets
2 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Coriander
1 - SuperValu Lemon
juiced and zested
100 ml SuperValu Olive Oil
Spiced noodle salad
1 - Red Pepper
1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 - SuperValu Cooked Noodles
1 - SuperValu Courgette
0 bunch SuperValu Mixed Salad Leaves
1 tbsp SuperValu Sunflower Oil
2 tbsp SuperValu Sweet Chilli Jam
0 - SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Pour the oil into a glass bowl and add the lemon juice and zest. Add the chicken and sprinkle with the chopped coriander. Allow to marinade for 30 minutes if possible.
- Meanwhile prepare the noodle salad. Blanch and refresh the noodles. Preheat a wok, and drizzle 1 tablespoon of sunfl ower oil, add the vegetables and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes until warmed and softened slightly but still retaining their colour and slightly crisp. Season with salt and pepper. Allow the vegetable mixture to cool down completely.
- Mix the vegetables into the blanched and refreshed noodles. Stir in the chilli jam and rice vinegar and season to taste.
- Place a griddle pan over a medium heat and add the marinated chicken fi llets, cook for 6 – 8 minutes each side, depending on thickness. Allow to rest before slicing.
- To serve, divide the noodle salad between four plates and add the sliced chicken on top. Sprinkle with some fresh coriander if desired. Serve immediately with salad leaves.