This dish makes a very colourful option yet it is relatively quick and easy to prepare. You can substitute cod for the salmon if you would prefer.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
225 g Frozen Peas
300 g SuperValu Baby Potatoes
1 dstspn SuperValu Fresh Mint
2 packets SuperValu Fresh Salmon Darnes
approx 150g each
1 medium SuperValu Onion
- Place the potatoes in a large pan and cover with water.
- Bring to the boil and cook for approximately 25 minutes until tender.
- Add the 30g of butter and using a potato masher gently crush the potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, drizzle some oil in the pan and add in 30g butter.
- Place the salmon in the pan and cook on each side for 2 – 3 minutes until cooked.
- Remove from the pan to prevent over-cooking.
- In a large saucepan quickly fry off the onion for 2 minutes until softened, then add in the frozen peas.
- Cook until the peas have softened - approximately 5 minutes.
- Add in 30g butter to the pan then using a fork crush the peas and onion.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and add the mint.
- Serve immediately.