This is such a simple meal to prepare and it makes for a great tasty midweek snack.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 small Broccoli
4 tbsp Gluten Free Soy Sauce
1 small Green Cabbage
0 - SuperValu Butter
1 tbsp SuperValu Honey
0 - SuperValu Olive Oil
8 - SuperValu Quality Irish Lamb Loin Chops
4 large SuperValu Rooster Potatoes
0 - SuperValu Salt
Salt & Pepper Potato Wedges
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Wash some rooster potatoes and cut into chunky wedges.
- Drizzle with a small amount of oil and some sea salt & cracked black pepper.
- Mix them all together in a bowl and place on a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until crispy and well cooked through to the centre.
Cabbage & Broccoli Stir Fry
- Shred the cabbage and break broccoli into smaller pieces and heat a large wok with a little butter or oil.
- Add the broccoli and cabbage, and stir fry for 4-5 minutes until just beginning to soften. If the mixture is cooking too quickly or getting browned add in 1 or 2 tablespoons of water to introduce a little steam to the dish and to aid cooking.
- Meanwhile mix the honey and the soy sauce together in a bowl and add this to the vegetable mixture.
- Cook for a further 3-4 minutes and season lightly with some salt and pepper.
Pan Fried Lamb Loin Chops
- Heat a large pan with a little oil or butter.
- Cook the lamb loin chops on both sides for approximately 5 minutes until they are cooked to your liking (medium). If you prefer your chops a little more cooked allow them to cook for a few minutes longer on each side.
- Serve the lamb loin chops on top of the stir fry and with the salt and pepper wedges. And if desired serve with a little garlic butter.