Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Black Pepper
20 - SuperValu Baby Potatoes
25 g SuperValu Irish Creamery Butter
3 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
2 tbsp SuperValu Parmesan Cheese Shavings
4 - SuperValu Partboned Chicken Breast
0 - SuperValu Salt
175 g SuperValu Spinach
50 ml White Wine
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the baby potatoes in a saucepan and fill with water and add a pinch of salt. Bring the saucepan to boil and simmer for 20 -30 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and when still warm, lay on a baking tray lightly press with a potatoes masher to lightly crush the potatoes then drizzle with olive oil, parmesan and seasoning. Keep aside until ready to roast.
- Heat an oven-safe frying pan with a little drizzle of oil. Pan fry Chicken on each side for 3-4 minutes or until nicely browned (not too dark). Transfer in the oven for a further 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove from the oven and remove the chicken from the pan. Place the pan back on the gas and add the leftover butter and gently wilt the spinach for 30 seconds.
- Add the white wine and set aside. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice the chicken breast length ways and arrange them in the centre of the plate. Serve with the crushed potatoes and wilted spinach.