This delicately scented light fish dish is a perfect option for a quick supper with family or friends.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
200 g Cherry Tomatoes
1 - Fresh Egg
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 tsp SuperValu Oregano
0 - SuperValu Salt
200 g SuperValu Spaghetti
2 fillets fillets of SuperValu Seabass
(approx. 200g) (from the Fish counter)
- Firstly hard boil the egg (approx 7 minutes). When cooked remove the shell and slice into quarters. Put to one side.
- Boil some salted water and add the spaghetti, cook according to pack instructions, strain and remove from heat to prevent further cooking.
- Add the oil to a pan then add the seabass, sprinkle with half the oregano and cook for 1 -2 minutes, turn over and sprinkle the remaining oregano, cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Season if required.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and add to the spaghetti.
- To serve, place the spaghetti and tomatoes in the centre of a plate, add the seabass on top, and finally add the quartered boiled egg around the plate.