Serves: 0 people
Light Muscovado Sugar
SuperValu Chilled With Bits Orange Juice 1ltr
Fresh or Frozen
- Tip the sugar and orange juice into a pan, then bring to the boil.
- Stir in cranberries, then simmer until tender but still hold their shape – this will take about 5 mins if using frozen cranberries or 8-10 mins if using fresh.
- The sauce will thicken as it sets.
- Will keep in fridge for one week.
- Before serving bring to room temperature.
*Check Coeliac Society of Ireland Food List for gluten free brands.