Siobhan Berry of MummyCooks.ie shares a delicious recipe for the whole family. A lovely colourful classic Italian recipe. Your kids will love it!
Serves: 4 people
4 large Chicken Breast
200 g Chopped Tomatoes
1 - Eggs
2 cloves Garlic
1 tbsp Olive Oil
75 g Parmesan Cheese
75 g SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
75 g SuperValu Mozzarella
1 tsp SuperValu Oregano
0.5 jar SuperValu Tomato Passata
- Place the chicken breasts between cling film sheets and bash out with a rolling pin until they are nice and thin.
- Dip the chicken in the egg, then breadcrumbs, mixed with half the Parmesan. Set aside on a plate in the fridge while you make the sauce.
- Heat oil and cook garlic for 1 min, then add tomatoes, passata and oregano before allowing to simmer for 5-10 mins.
- Heat your grill to high and cook the chicken for 5 mins each side, then remove.
- Pour the tomato sauce into a shallow ovenproof dish and top with the chicken.
- Scatter over the mozzarella and remaining Parmesan and grill for 3-4 mins until the cheese has melted and the sauce is bubbling.
- Serve with pasta and enjoy!
For more great weaning/feeding advice, family friendly meals and information about how to feed your family healthy home cooked meals visit www.mummycooks.ie