Siobhan Berry of MummyCooks.ie shares a delicious recipe for the whole family. These Broccoli Bites make for a great snack or a perfect finger food for your weaning baby.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Preheat your oven to 200.
- Separate the broccoli into florets and either steam or boil until tender.
- Once the broccoli is cooked place it in your food processor and blitz until it has a rice like consistency.
- Add the broccoli to a large bowl, stir in the egg and the cheese along with the garlic powder.
- Once the mixture is combined, shape into small barrel like shapes.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and place the tots on it.
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes per side until golden and crispy.
For more great healthy snacks visit www.mummycooks.ie