Siobhan Berry of MummyCooks.ie shares her recipe for Biscotti with Babyccino, a great finger food for your baby.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Wholemeal Flour
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Baking tray with some greaseproof paper.
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add the 2 whisked eggs and mix together until a dough starts to form.
- Split the dough into two pieces, and shape into two logs on your baking tray.
- Mix the egg yolk and the milk together and using a pastry brush glaze the logs.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5-6 minutes before slicing into biscotti.
- Place back on the baking tray, lower your oven 160 degrees and bake for a further 15-20 until dried and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Serve with some warm frothy milk as a babyccino!
For more great healthy finger food ideas for your baby visit www.mummycooks.ie