Even little monsters will have great fun decorating these cakes!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tsp Baking Powder
225 g Caster Sugar
2 large Eggs
200 ml Milk
450 g Plain Flour
75 g SuperValu Butter
0 - Chocolate or Coloured Sprinkles
0 - Frosting
0 - HARIBO Starmix 160g
0 - SuperValu Icing Sugar
160 g SuperValu Liquorice Allsorts
0 - Sweet Teeth
- Preheat the oven is 160°C/325°F/ gas mark 3.
- Sieve flour and baking powder together. Next add in caster sugar.
- Rub in the butter until the mixture is soft and crumbly.
- Add the eggs and milk and mix thoroughly.
- If adding the Chocolate flavouring, add in at this stage.
- Spoon into 12 cup muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes until well risen.
- Once baked, remove from oven and leave to cool
- Decorate with sweets, icing and chocolate