Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 g Frozen Peas
2 tsp Light Soy Sauce
225 g Mushrooms
1 tbsp Rapeseed Oil
2 - SuperValu Leek
2 tsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
200 g Tofu
drained, cubed and patted dry
100 g Wholemeal Rice
- In a pot of boiling water, place rice and simmer until light and fluffy .
- In a wok place half of the oil on medium to high heat.
- Add the tofu in a single layer.
- Cook without stirring until browned on the bottom, for about 4 minutes, then cook stirring gently until browned on all sides for about 6 more minutes.
- Transfer the tofu to a bowl and toss with the sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce.
- Put the remaining oil in the wok and add in the sliced mushrooms, chopped leeks, and peas. Stir fry until tender.
- Add back in the tofu and stir fry gently.
- Serve with rice.