This is a great summer recipe for informal dining. If you wish you could thread these mini meatballs onto skewers & either bake in the oven or barbecue.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 cloves Garlic
0 - Spice Mix Pack 1pce
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Coriander
1 tsp SuperValu Fresh Ginger
1 - SuperValu Onion
550 g SuperValu Quality Irish Minced Pork
From the Store Cupboard
1 tsp Chilli Powder
1 - Fresh Egg
0 - Plain Flour
25 g SuperValu Butter
50 g SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
0 - SuperValu Salt
- Place the minced pork into a large mixing bowl. Add in the tomato ketchup, the spice mix and all the other ingredients (egg, flour, breadcrumbs, chilli powder) and mix well until combined.
- Mould the mixture into small meatballs, approximately about 1 tablespoon each, using a little plain flour to assist you.
- Arrange the meatballs onto a flat baking tray and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until they are completely cooked.
Yoghurt & Cucumber Relish
- Mix together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pop in the fridge and chill until required.
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Mix in 25g butter with some seasoning and serve immediately.