Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 12 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Black Pepper
50 g Fresh Cranberries
cut into quarters, plus extra to garnish
2 large Fresh Egg
1 pinch Salt
0 - Salt
3 sprigs SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
200 g SuperValu Goats Cheese
70 g SuperValu Goodness Pecan Nuts
plus extra to garnish
250 g SuperValu Ricotta
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/gas mark 3.
- Spread the pecans out on a baking tray and toast in the oven for 4 minutes, then leave to cool. Tip into a bowl and mix with the cranberries and a pinch of salt.
- Blitz the ricotta, goats’ cheese, eggs and seasoning in a blender.
- Place / teaspoon of the cranberry pecan mix in the bottom of non-stick moulds or a mini muffin tin. Pour the cheese mixture right up to the brim. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pick the leaves from the rosemary sprigs and finely chop. Remove the moulds from the oven and let them cool before removing the pies. Top with more chopped pecans, cranberries and the finely chopped fresh rosemary.