Clare has your party nibbles sorted with her moreish mini beef and lime tacos.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 28 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 ml Creme Fraiche
1 - Red Onion
1 tsp Sea Salt
7 g SuperValu Fresh Mint
3 - SuperValu Limes
plus wedges to serve
500 fillets SuperValu Signature Tastes Irish Beef Brisket
4 - SuperValu Tortilla Wraps
4 tbsp Wild About Chilli Jelly
1. Cook the beef according to the packet instructions. Shred the cooked beef with two forks in the foil tray.
2. Juice the limes and pour it into a jam jar, then add the salt, screw the lid on tightly and shake to combine. Slice the onion into thin half-moons. Pack the slices into the jar until they are covered by the lime juice. Set aside to let the onion pickle in the lime juice.
3. Stack up the mint leaves, then roll them into a log and
use a sharp knife to cut into thin ribbons.
4. Stamp seven circles from each of the tortilla wraps using a 6cm round biscuit cutter. Put the tortilla circles in a dry frying pan set over a medium-high heat and
toast for 1 minute on each side.
5. To serve, pile a tablespoon of shredded beef onto each
tortilla base. Top with crème fraîche, then add a small dollop of the chilli jelly. Add a little of the pickled red onion, then scatter over the shredded mint. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over.