A delicious gluten free curry!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
800 ml Coconut Milk
1 - Green Pepper
6 - Monkfish
7 - Mushrooms
1 - Red Onion
1 - Red Pepper
0 - SuperValu Basmati Rice
to Serve (cook as per pack instructions).
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 bunch SuperValu Scallions
1 dstspn Thai Green Curry Paste
0 - Tiger Prawns
- Thinly slice the peppers, mushrooms and red onion.
- Chop the spring onions into diagonally into 2 cm pieces.
- Heat a deep wide based pan with a little oil.
- Quickly fry the vegetables over a hot heat until they just begin to soften. Add the curry paste to the pan and fry this for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are all fully coated with the paste.
- Pour the coconut milk into the pan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and add the pieces of monkfish into the broth. Add the prawns (if using) at this stage also.
- Cover the pan and allow this to gently simmer for 8-10 minutes over a very low heat until the fish is cooked. Baste the monkfish with the broth during cooking.
- Remove the pieces of monkfish from the pan and place on some boiled basmati rice, divide the remaining sauce between the servings .
- If the sauce has become too thick, add a little water or vegetable stock or even some white wine if you are feeling indulgent and bring it back to the boil again.