Choose your favourite loaf from our SuperValu range to create this delicious snack.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 6 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Red Onion
0 - SuperValu Aubergine
45 g SuperValu Baby Spinach
1 - SuperValu Courgette
1 cloves SuperValu Garlic
140 g SuperValu Mozzarella
2 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 - SuperValu Rustic Style Loaf
0 - SuperValu Salt
1 - SuperValu Sweet Potato
2 - SuperValu Vine Cherry Tomatoes
- Halve the loaf lengthways and scoop out the soft bread in the centre (you can use these for bread crumbs. Freeze until required).
- Leave 1cm approx around the edge to create a shell, reserve until required.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Place the sliced sweet potato, courgette, aubergine, onion, and tomatoes onto a baking tray and drizzle with oil.
- Add the garlic and a pinch of salt and pepper to season.
- Place in the oven for 12–15 minutes until the vegetables have softened.
- Set aside to cool.
- Next place the mozzarella, spinach, roasted vegetables in layers inside the loaf, pressing down between layers.
- Replace the top of the bread and cover tightly with cling film.
- Then place something heavy on top and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into wedges to serve.