This a lovely recipe that will satisfy even the most avid flapjack fans! They are a great addition to a lunchbox and are perfect for a picnic.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
160 ml Coconut Oil
40 g Desiccated Coconut
20 g Goji Berries
60 g Ground Flaxseeds
150 ml Maple Syrup
40 g Raisins
250 g Rolled Oats
1 pinch Salt
40 g Sesame Seeds
40 g SuperValu Goodness Pumpkin Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 140°C/gas mark 1. Line a square baking tin with non-stick baking paper.
- Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan set over a medium heat, making sure it doesn’t boil.
- Put the oats in a large bowl, pour in the melted oil and stir to coat all the oats. Add the remaining ingredients and mix together well.
- Tip out onto the lined tin and spread out, making sure the flapjack mix is at least 2.5cm thick. Pat down firmly to compress it right down.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Allow to cool and harden, then cut into squares or bars.