Operation Transformation Recipe - Healthy chicken recipe full of zest.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Black Pepper
300 g Broccoli
350 g Chicken Breast
0.5 tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 clove Garlic
1 - Lemon
1/2 zested and juiced and 1/2 sliced thinly
30 ml Rapeseed Oil
0 - Salt
2 sprigs SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
300 g SuperValu Potatoes
cut into 1 inch cubes
- Preheat the oven to 220.
- In a small bowl mix the oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, mustard and garlic. Season with salt & pepper if desired.
- In a baking dish,place the potatoes, chicken, rosemary and sliced lemon with the dressing. Cover the chicken with aluminium foil
- Place in the oven and roast for 30 - 45mins until the potatoes and chicken are cooked through.
- Steam the broccoli in a steamer.
- Serve chicken with steamed broccoli.