By Kevin Dundon
The perfect way to use up your leftover turkey.
Preparation time: 10 minutes•
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 people
1. Cook the rice as per pack instruction.
2. Chop red chillies, red onion and garlic.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat and fry the onion for 5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and chillies, then fry for 2 minutes more.
4. Stir in the dry spices and cook for 30 seconds, then add the tomatoes and chicken stock. Season well and add the leftover turkey and beans.
5. Simmer a for 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
6. Stir through the fresh coriander and serve with the rice.