Get your lamb noisette from the butcher counter, prime rolled boneless Loin of Lamb from the best end.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Lamb Noisette
cut into 4 slices
40 ml Rapeseed Oil
1 large SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
1 - SuperValu Lemon
- Prepare the noisettes of lamb by scattering with rosemary and lemon zest.
- Place in the dish.
- For the pouch, mix together rapeseed oil, cider vinegar, lemon juice and seasoning.
- Season and pour the marinade over the noisettes.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven at 230°C/450°F Gas Mark 8.
- Bake the lamb for 10 minutes, then reduce the oven to 180°C/350deg;F/Gas Mark 4 allowing 20 minutes (rare) to 30 minutes (well done) per 500g.
- Remove from the oven, and cover.
- Allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Arrange the noisettes onto a plate, garnish with a little extra rosemary and spoon over the jus from the roasting tin.
- Serve with duchess potatoes and salad.
For the recipe for Duchess Potatoes, please click here.