Serves: 7 people
Chicken Stock Cube
fresh or frozen
SuperValu Diced Lamb
SuperValu Olive Oil
SuperValu Sweet Potato
peeled and cubed
(from 8 months - can be given from 4 months if pureed)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the lamb, brown on all sides then transfer to an oven-proof dish.
- Drain the oil from the pan and wipe with some kitchen paper.
- Add the potato, mushroom and onion to the pan and pour over the chicken stock, sprinkle with black pepper, bring to the boil then pour over the lamb.
- Cover and bake in the oven for 1 – 1¼ hrs, until the vegetables and meat are tender.
- Remove the cover from the dish for the last ten minutes of cooking to allow the juices to reduce. Mash or puree to desired consistency.