Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 7 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 pinch Black Pepper
100 ml Chicken Stock Cube
30 g Frozen Peas
fresh or frozen
4 - Mushrooms
250 g SuperValu Diced Lamb
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
0 - SuperValu Onion
1 - SuperValu Sweet Potato
peeled and cubed
(from 8 months - can be given from 4 months if pureed)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add the lamb, brown on all sides then transfer to an oven-proof dish.
- Drain the oil from the pan and wipe with some kitchen paper.
- Add the potato, mushroom and onion to the pan and pour over the chicken stock, sprinkle with black pepper, bring to the boil then pour over the lamb.
- Cover and bake in the oven for 1 – 1¼ hrs, until the vegetables and meat are tender.
- Remove the cover from the dish for the last ten minutes of cooking to allow the juices to reduce. Mash or puree to desired consistency.