A healthy mix of iron and protein.
Serves: 4 people
Low Fat Milk
SuperValu Fresh Rosemary
SuperValu Quality Irish Ham Fillet
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place oil in ovenproof dish and place ham in dish.
- In a bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard, honey and rosemary.
- Coat the ham with the honey mustard mixture.
- Cover the ham with aluminium foil and bake for 60 mins until the ham is cooked through.
- Place potatoes in a pot of cold water. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender. To the drained cooked potatoes, add milk and mash.
- Boil cabbage in a large pot of water until tender.