If you love custard then why not try to make some yourself at home.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Whisk all ingredients except the milk and cream together until well mixed.
- Heat 2 cups of milk and a dash of cream to boiling point.
- Take off cooker, let cool a little, add to egg mixture stirring all the time.
- Pour mixture through a sieve back into pot and put back on cooker on a very low heat.
- Keep stirring with a wooden spoon until mixture coats the back of the spoon.