- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Place the bread and parmesan in your food processor and blitz into breadcrumbs.
- Put the chicken, flour, eggs and breadcrumb mix into separate bowls.
- Lay out the bowls in a line (chicken, flour, egg, breadcrumbs) with an oven tray at the end and allow the child to dip into each bowl to make the chicken fingers.
- Bake the chicken in the oven for 20 minutes until golden and crispy, turning half way
- Serve with their favourite greens and some Homemade Chips.
To make the Chips:
- Preheat you oven to 220 degrees.
- Peel the potatoes and chop into chips.
- In a large bowl add the olive oil and toss in the potatoes, sprinkle in the paprika and mix until all of the chips are coated.
Place on a large baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and crispy, turning half way through.
Did you know you can make a big batch of these Chicken Fingers for the freezer? Freeze flat on your baking tray when raw, once frozen solid transfer to your Mummycooks Portion Pots and store in your freezer for up to 3 months.
Thanks to MummyCooks.ie for sharing this recipe.