Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
500 g SuperValu Baby Potatoes
1 tsp SuperValu Dried Mint
1 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Mint
2 cloves SuperValu Garlic
200 g SuperValu Green Beans
3 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 tsp SuperValu Oregano
1 tbsp SuperValu Parsley
8 - SuperValu Quality Irish Lamb Loin Chops
trimmed of the fat
0 - SuperValu Salt
- Pour the olive oil in a bowl and add dried mint, dried oregano and seasoning, then add the lamb cutlets and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the baby potatoes in a large pan, and cover with cold water and season with salt. Bring to the boil, and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat, drain and set aside until needed.
- Bring a second pan of lightly salted water to the boil. Blanch the green beans for 5 minutes in simmering water and remove from the water. Drain and keep aside warm.
- Over medium heat, heat a large, heavy-based pan without oil. Add the lamb cutlets and fry for 4 - 5 minutes each side until juicy pink, remove from the pan. Add the baby potatoes and the green beans into the pan and fry for a few minutes to coat the potato in the lamb juices.
- Serve the lamb cutlets with the baby potatoes and green beans sprinkled with the fresh parsley and mint.