Make this tasty meal even healthier by keeping the dressing on the side.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
12 - Black Olives
4 - Fresh Egg
0 - Red Onion
300 g SuperValu Green Beans
2 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
400 g SuperValu Potatoes
peeled and thickly sliced
1 bag SuperValu Romaine Lettuce
2 - SuperValu Tomato
2 can SuperValu Tuna Streak in Water
- Heat oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Toss the potatoes in 2 tsp oil and some seasoning.
- Place on a large baking tray and roast for 20 mins, stirring halfway, until crisp, golden and cooked through.
- Cut off stalks on beans and cover with boiling water in a pan with a pinch of salt. Cook to taste.
- Meanwhile, put eggs in a small pan of water, bring to the boil, then simmer for 8-10 mins.
- Plunge into a bowl of cold water to cool for a few mins.
- Peel away the shells, then cut into quarters.
- In a small bowl, mix the dressing ingredients together.
- In a large salad bowl, add SuperValu Romaine lettuce, green beans, olives, onion, tuna and potatoes, gently toss together.
- Top with boiled eggs and drizzle dressing over salad, then serve.