Delicious healthy Halloween recipe courtesy of MummyCooks.ie
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 tsp Baking Powder
4 tbsp Caster Sugar
1 tbsp Honey
180 ml Milk
135 g Plain Flour
can also mix with wholemeal flour
80 g Porridge Oats
1 handfull Raisins
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Soak the oats in the milk for 10-15 minutes in a large bowl.
- Whisk the honey and the egg together and add to the oats.
- Sieve in the flour, baking powder and sugar and combine.
- Once fully combined, stir in the raisins and place the mixture into cupcake cases. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool before decorating!
Add to your Halloween Party table and enjoy!
Thanks to MummyCooks.ie for sharing this recipe.