Operation Transformation Recipe
Serves: 2 people
350 g Chicken Breast
cut into 3” strips
10 g Desiccated Coconut
1 large Fresh Egg
1 tsp Paprika
2 tsp Rapeseed Oil
0.5 cup SuperValu Fresh Breadcrumbs
0.5 - Lime
1 tbsp Mayonnaise
30 ml Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place the oil on a baking sheet and coat with hands.
- In a large bowl add the breadcrumbs, paprika and shredded coconut and stir.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg, then coat with coconut mixture and then place on the baking tray.
- Put the tray in the oven and cook for 15 - 20 minutes until golden brown and cooked though.
- In a bowl mix the sweet chilli sauce, mayonnaise and lime juice.
- Make your OT side salad by mixing baby spinach, cherry tomatoes and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Serve chicken fingers with OT side salad