Using wraps as a pizza base is not only genius but saves on the calories too. This is one of my favourite ways to use them. You can get creative with the toppings too.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Lay the wraps flat and spread on the sauce.
- Finely slice the ham (or just pull it into pieces) and
scatter it around.
- Slice the mushrooms super thin so they cook quicker under the grill.
- Break up the mozzarella and put on top of the wrap with the tomatoes.
- Place under the grill for 5-6 minutes until the mozzarella begins to melt.Serve hot or cold!