This recipe is a perfect lunch or dinner.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
125 g Cheddar Cheese
grated (red or white)
8 - Fresh Egg
200 g Mushrooms
25 g SuperValu Butter
200 g SuperValu Cooked Premium Ham slices
1 tbsp SuperValu Olive Oil
1 tbsp SuperValu Parsley
0 - SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
- Drizzle the olive oil in a large, non-stick frying pan, and add the butter.
- Add the sliced mushrooms and ham and cook for 5-6 minutes and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, then add the cheese and parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add the cooked mushroom and ham mixture stiring to combine.
- Pour the egg mixture into a pan and cook for 8-10 minutes over a moderate heat, then place under a hot grill for 3-4 minutes until golden.
- Serve immediately with a dressed, green salad.