Kevin Dundon's Grilled Sirloin Tagliata is the perfect summer dish, packed full of flavour.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
0.5 tsp Dried Oregano
1 portion Olive Oil
50 g Parmesan Cheese
1 pinch Pepper
1 pinch Salt
4 tbsp SuperValu Extra Virgin Olive Oil
0.5 head SuperValu Iceberg Lettuce
shredded, just use half
4 - SuperValu Quality Irish Sirloin Steak
200 g SuperValu Signature Tastes Irish Piccolo Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and preheat the barbecue to a medium heat
2. Place the tomatoes in a roasting tray, sprinkle with oregano, drizzle with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Roast for about 10 minutes or until the skins just begin to burst. Remove from the oven and keep aside until needed.
3. In the meantime, when the barbecue is ready. Rub the sirloin steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on the barbecue and cook for 8 -10 minutes or until cooked to your liking (move over indirect heat if your barbecue is too hot!).
4. Remove the steaks from the barbecue, cover with foil and allow to rest for a few minutes.
5. Meanwhile, divide the iceberg lettuce into the serving dish and add the roasted cherry tomatoes and drizzle with some balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Scatter some parmesan on top.
6. Carve the sirloin steaks and place over the parmesan and iceberg lettuce.
7. Sprinkle extra parmesan and balsamic vinegar if desired and serve immediately.