Scrumptious Gluten free pancakes - The ideal start to your day!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
0 - Agave Syrup
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 - Eggs
1 - Eggs
white only - plus the 2 from the separated eggs
200 - Fresh Blueberries
125 g Gluten Free Self-Raising Flour
200 g Greek Yoghurt
1 tbsp Honey
150 g Quinoa
1 pinch Salt
60 ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Whisk the 3 egg whites with electric whisk to form soft peaks.
- In a separate bowl sift the flour and all dry ingredients.
- Mix the 2 egg yolks with the yoghurt and vanilla and honey.
- Mix in the wet ingredients with the dry ones.
- Add the cooked quinoa and 3/4 of the blueberries.
- Fold in the egg whites.
- In a small frying pan melt a 1/4 teaspoon of coconut oil on a medium heat to hight heat.
- Drop a small ladle batter into pan and then turn over after a minute to 2 until cooked.
- Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with agave syrup and remaining blueberries.