Stock up for the month with this healthy gluten free treat which keeps well.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 18 people
Add all ingredients Select All
265 g Almond Butter
(or Peanut Butter)
450 g Gluten Free Oats
450 g SuperValu Fruit, Nut and Seed Mix
600 g SuperValu Goodness Pitted Dates
4 tbsp SuperValu Orange
265 g SuperValu Orange Blossom Honey
- Brush the pan with oil. Soak the dates in orange juice for 1 hour and then blitz in food processor for 5 minutes.
- Heat the honey and almond or peanut butter in a pan over low heat mixing continuously for 4 minutes.
- Put the seeds, oats and dates in a large bowl and stir in the warm honey and nut butter until completely mixed.
- Press into the baking tray with a spatula and chill in fridge.
- Once cold cut into squares and store in an airtight container. Ideal for a breakfast on the go or a healthy mid-morning snack.