Oh, yummy! You'll not be able to resist such a delicious dish!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 0 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 6.
- Remove all inner packaging from the cheese and place the cheese back in the wooden box.
- Tie string around the box to ensure it is secure.
- Cut 4 – 5 deep cuts into the cheese and insert in the garlic into the openings.
- Drizzle over the wine.
- Bake on a baking tray for 18 – 20 minutes until gooey.
- Remove from the oven and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut into the cheese and peel back the rind, dip in your bread and pop in your mouth, delicious!