These are a lovely and healthy snack for kids (and let’s face it, us adults too). You can use your favourite flavour yoghurt and top with sprinkles or even grated chocolate for an extra treat. These are best prepared the night before.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 5 people
Add all ingredients Select All
- Peel and chop the bananas in halves
- Push a lollipop stick into each half to make them easy to hold
- Dip each banana in the yoghurt, covering as much of the banana as you like
- Lay the banana halves on a flat tray (that will fit in the freezer) and sprinkle your topping of choice.
- Pop into the freezer overnight.