Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 tsp Curry Paste
1 - Fresh SuperValu Mixed Chilli
300 g Frozen Peas
1 tsp Light Soy Sauce
1 - Lime
juice and zest
1 tsp Pack Dessicated Coconut
2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
2 - White Fish Fillets
100 g Wholemeal Rice
- Heat oven to 180C / Gas Mark 4
- Place the fish fillets in the centre of a large piece of tin foil.
- Spread the curry paste over each fillet.
- Evenly sprinkle the coconut, lime zest and juice and soy sauce between each fillet.
- Bring up the sides of the foil and scrunch the edges and sides together to make a sealed parcel.
- Place the parcels on a baking tray, put into oven and bake for 20 - 25minutes until fully cooked.
- In a pot of boiling water, add the frozen peas and cook.
- Place the rice in a pot of boiling water and cook until light and fluffy.
- Serve the fish with the rice and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce and peas on the side.