Serves: 2 people
150 g Broccoli
150 g Chinese Leaves
2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
1 tsp Sesame Seeds
30 g SuperValu Fresh Coriander
/ 1 teaspoon of dried coriander
10 g SuperValu Fresh Ginger
2 fillets SuperValu Fresh Salmon Fillets
2 - SuperValu Scallions
2 tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
100 g Wholemeal Rice
- Preheat oven at 180C / Gas Mark 4
- Put the soy sauce, ginger and chilli sauce in a dish and mix together.
- Lay the salmon fillets in the marinade and mix.
- Put the rice in pot with boiling water and cook until light and fluffy.
- Steam the chinese leaves and broccoli.
- Place the salmon, topped with the marinade and sesame seeds in tin foil parcel and place on baking tray in oven.
- Cook for 15 - 20 minutes until fish is cooked through.
- Stir the chopped spring onions and coriander through the cooked rice and serve with salmon.