This entire recipe is done in one pot so you save time on washing up! It’s a great recipe to make in a big batch and serve for more than one dinner.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 sticks Celery
100 g Cheddar Cheese
5 cloves Garlic
0.5 - Lemon
zest and juice
600 g Mixed Fresh Fish Fillets
cut into 5cm pieces (ask your fishmonger)
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 - Onion
12 - SuperValu Baby Potatoes
washed and halved
4 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Coriander
4 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Dill
4 - Tomatoes
300 ml Vegetable Stock
or fish stock
0 - White Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- Heat the olive oil in a large casserole over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the celery, garlic, lemon zest and juice and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the potatoes and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Add the fish and simmer for 15 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove the casserole from the heat and season the stew with white pepper.
- Sprinkle over the Cheddar and place the casserole in the oven for 5 minutes to create a crispy topping. Sprinkle over the herbs and serve.