Ghoulish treats for your wicked witches and freaky frankensteins
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tsp Baking Powder
75 g Caster Sugar
75 g Demerara Brown Sugar
1 - Fresh Egg
2 tbsp Milk
175 g Peanut Butter
375 g Plain Flour
125 g SuperValu Butter
1 tsp SuperValu Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5.
- Place the peanut butter and butter in a large bowl and beat until well blended. Add the caster and brown sugar and beat until fluffy and light. Add the egg, milk and vanilla and beat well.
- In a separate bowl sieve in the flour, baking powder and salt. Add gradually into the peanut butter mixture ensuring all the flour is incorporated, the mixture should resemble dough.
- Shape the dough into 1”balls, place on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 8 –10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the tray and cool on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely.
- Place a layer of white icing over the centre of the muffin to represent the white part of the eye.
- Decorate with red and black icing to outline bloodshot eye. We have used allsorts to create the eye, you could also use maltesers, pop in your mouth and enjoy!