This flourless bread is super simple to bake.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 8 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 tbsp Black Treacle
2 tsp Bread Soda
1 - Egg
4 tbsp Milk
500 ml Natural Yogurt
400 g Porridge Oats
1 tsp Salt
4 tbsp SuperValu Goodness Mixed Seeds
2 tbsp SuperValu Goodness Pecan Nuts
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Grease and line a 2-pound loaf tin with parchment.
- Place the porridge in a bowl, add the bread soda and table salt and stir to combine.
- Next add the yogurt, egg, milk and treacle and beat until well combined.
- Add the nuts and seeds and transfer into the prepared loaf tin.
- Level the bread and sprinkle with some extra seeds.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Remove from the oven, turn the bread out of the tin. Place the bread back in the oven for a further 10 minutes or until the bread sound hollow when tapped.
- Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.
- Serve within 2 days.