Let this soup warm you through, add some crème fraîche or cream to make it extra special.
Serves: 4 people
SuperValu Fresh Parsley Flat Leaf
cut into small chunks
SuperValu Whole Black Peppercorns
Thai Green Curry Paste
- Peel and roughly chop the parsnip and onion and place in a large saucepan over a medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil and some butter.
- Add the curry paste and some fresh herbs, then using a wooden spoon mix the vegetables.
- Pour in the coconut milk and some water (800ml) and bring the vegetables to a boil then reduce the heat and allow to simmer until all the vegetables are softened.
- Add the additional liquid gradually until you reach the desired consistency, blitz and return to the heat.
- Serve immediately with a little cream garnish if desired.
Check Coeliac Society of Ireland Food List for gluten free brands.