A perfect winter warmer – ideal after those long Christmas walks!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
250 ml Chicken Stock Cube
300 g Mushrooms
1 tbsp Plain Flour
0 - SuperValu Butter
250 ml SuperValu Cream
1 - SuperValu Onion
600 g SuperValu Quality Irish Fresh Whole Turkey
cut into in strips
1 tbsp SuperValu Tarragon
1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- Begin by making the herb topping.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and chopped herbs together in a large bowl.
- Add in the melted butter and mix well to ensure the butter is incorporated in the crumb topping.
- Store and use as required.
- Meanwhile heat the butter in a medium- sized pot and add in the onions and mushrooms and allow to cook for a few minutes.
- Next add in the plain flour and stir gently to coat all of the vegetables.
- Add in the cream and chicken stock together with the wholegrain mustard and allow mixture to come to the boil.
- Add in the turkey and chopped herbs and cook for a further moment or two.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow baking dish. Cover with the herb topping
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately with some salad or vegetables