Operation Transformation Recipe - Delicious seafood pasta dish that is ready in minutes.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
100 g Cherry Tomatoes
60 g Cream Cheese
1 clove Garlic
0.5 tbsp Olive Oil
1 large SuperValu Courgette
100 g SuperValu Prawns
uncooked & peeled
100 g Wholewheat Pasta
- Place the pasta in a pot of boiling water and cook for approximately 10 minutes.
- Place olive oil in a pan on medium heat. Add crushed garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes being sure not to let it burn.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes and sliced courgettes to the pan and cook until tender.
- Add the cream cheese to the pan and stir well allowing to melt.
- Add the prawns to the sauce and allow sauce to simmer until prawns turn pink for approximately 5-10 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the prawn sauce, mix through and serve.