The ultimate sweet treat.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Eggs
100 g Light Brown Sugar
0.25 tsp Salt
285 g Self-Raising Flour
250 ml SuperValu Buttermilk
2 zest SuperValu Signature Tastes Clemengold
2 - SuperValu Signature Tastes Clemengold
divided into 24 segments
0.25 tsp Vanilla Extract
60 ml Vegetable Oil
80 g White Chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper cases.
- Place a ClemenGold segment at the bottom of each paper case.
- Combine the flour, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk the buttermilk, egg, oil, vanilla extract and zest; add to the flour mixture and stir with a metal spoon until just combined.
- Fill the paper cases with the batter – an ice cream scoop works really well.
- Top each muffin with a ClemenGold segment.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 190C for 25 minutes, until a skewer inserted into the centres comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool and drizzle with the melted white chocolate before serving.