Love hot cross buns? Love French toast? Well this is the treat for you!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
50 g Butter
50 g Caster Sugar
100 g Chocolate Spread
3 - Eggs
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
400 ml Milk
1 - SuperValu Icing Sugar
200 g SuperValu Raspberries
4 - SuperValu Signature Tastes Hot Cross Buns
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 100°C.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon powder.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a low heat and melt half of the butter.
- Dip half of the hot cross bun slice in the egg mixture and coat on both sides.
- Shake off any excess and place in the pan. Cook for about 30-45 seconds on each side until browned. Remove onto a baking tray and keep warm in the oven. Continue with the remaining butter and hot cross bun slices.
- Serve immediately while warm, adding berries, a drizzle of chocolate spread and a dusting of icing sugar.