So easy to make. A good recipe to keep the kids busy!
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 tsp Baking Powder
100 g Caster Sugar
150 g Chocolate Chips
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 large Fresh Egg
230 ml Milk
250 g Plain Flour
125 ml SuperValu Sunflower Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pre heat the oven to 190°C (Gas Mark 5).
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder together and add most of the chocolate chips (retaining some for sprinkling).
- Mix the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla essence together well and add the flour mixture.
- Gently stir with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon the mixture into paper cases, half filling each one.
- Dot the tops with the rest of the chocolate chips.
- Cook for 20 minutes until risen and firm.
- Leave to cool for about 30 minutes before serving.