This super tasty, easy-to-make granola will leave you wanting more.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
3 tbsp Cacao powder
100 g Chia Seeds
mixed with pumpkin, sunflower, sesame seeds
120 g Coconut Oil
or sunflower oil
50 g Desiccated Coconut
or flaked coconut
50 g Flaked Almonds
or any roughly chopped nut
50 g Goji Berries
50 g Ground Flaxseeds
120 g Maple Syrup
400 g Rolled Oats
or rolled quinoa flakes for a grain-free option
1 pinch Sea Salt
80 g SuperValu Dried Fruit
- Preheat the oven to 140°C/gas mark 1.
- Mix the oats, seeds, almonds, coconut and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl or jug, whisk the maple syrup and oil together. If you’re using coconut oil, you’ll need to melt it first. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the granola in an even layer in a shallow baking tray. Bake in the oven for about 1 hour, though you can bake it for a little longer if you prefer more crunch.
- While the granola is baking, put the dried fruit, goji berries, ground flaxseeds (if using) and cacao powder in a bowl and mix together.
- Allow the granola to cool before transferring to a large mixing bowl and stirring in the dried fruit and cacao mixture.
- Store in a large airtight container or Kilner jar for up to a month. Goes great with milk or yogurt of your choice as a healthy snack throughout the day.