Operation Transformation Recipe
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 2 people
Add all ingredients Select All
2 - Carrots
peeled and sliced
1 tsp Chilli Powder
1 tbsp Reduced Salt Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
5 g SuperValu Fresh Coriander
10 g SuperValu Fresh Ginger
peeled and grated
2 - SuperValu Fresh Salmon Darnes
200 g SuperValu Mangetout
2 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
1 tbsp Water
100 g Wholewheat Noodles
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and put salmon skin side down.
- In a bowl, mix the chilli, rice vinegar, soy, ginger and coriander.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon.
- Roast the salmon in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes until cooked through.
- In a pot place the noodles with water. Bring to the boil, reduce and simmer until cooked.
- In a large pan or wok add the tablespoon of water and mangetout and carrots. Cook on a medium / high heat until tender but still crisp.
- Stir in the teriyaki sauce.
- Add the drained cooked noodles to the wok and coat with sauce.
- Place on a plate and top with salmon.