Quick and simple dinner recipe using breaded chicken goujons.
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 - Black Pepper
1 tbsp Chilli Powder
2 tbsp Creme Fraiche
0.5 - Lemon
1 - Salt
1 - Shallot
2 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Chives
1 pack SuperValu Fresh Irish Breaded Chicken Goujons 300g
2 - Sweet Potatoes
cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/400˚F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the sweet potatoes wedges on a baking tray. Drizzle with oil, and season with chilli flakes, salt, and pepper. Place in the oven for 30 minutes until cooked through and golden.
- Meanwhile prepare the crème Fraîche dip. In a small bowl, combine the crème Fraîche, chives, shallots, and lemon juice. Stir well. Add salt and pepper and keep on the side until needed.
- Place the breaded chicken onto a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through. (ideally, place in the oven 10 minutes after placing the sweet potato wedges to have all the food cooked at the same time.)
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately.