A delicious way to warm up on a cold winters day
Ingredients Add to Shopping List
Serves: 4 people
Add all ingredients Select All
1 head Broccoli
cut into florets
1 - Chicken Stock Cube
1 - Fresh SuperValu Mixed Chilli
500 g Rice Noodles
125 g SuperValu Button Mushrooms
2 tbsp SuperValu Fresh Coriander
1 inch SuperValu Fresh Ginger
1 clove SuperValu Garlic
1 - SuperValu Lime
2 - SuperValu Quality Irish Chicken Legs 4’s
30 ml SuperValu Soy Sauce
- To start, finely chop the chilli leaving in the seeds. Then the ginger and the garlic. Add them into a medium saucepan on a medium heat. Give it a quick stir and add the chicken. We’re not using any oil here so it’s important to keep things moving.
- Now ladle in some chicken stock that has been warmed up in a separate pot. Next add the mushrooms and broccoli. Spoon in the rest of the stock.
- As it comes to the boil, grab a handful of rice noodles and add to the pot. Pour in the soy sauce and stir.
- As the noodles start to go soft and tender, take the lime, cut in half and juice. Now add the juice to the pot.
- Finally tear in a handful of fresh coriander. Cook for a further 5 min on a rolling boil, check the seasoning by adding extra soy sauce if needed and serve.